Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Club Tara, Bucas Grande, Surigao

Club Tara is around two hours away from Surigao City (1.5 hours land travel, and 30minutes by boat). I like where the resort  is located- for me, it is truly a paradise in Bucas Grande, Surigao del Norte . When we arrived at the place we were greeted by the wonders of nature. The scenery was very impressive (more impressive if you seen it personally, than the photo's I have taken)

I've been to a lot of places in the Philippines, but this place has really exceeded my expectations. I am so glad I discovered Bucas Grande in Surigao (It was my first time here and it never let me down).
Arriving at Club Tara
Can't wait to have a rest in one of these cottage
in front of Club Tara

Club Tara Resort is isolated but surrounded by nature. It's very unique and absolutely like a paradise. The cottages were just beside the lagoon. It was so relaxing. No phone signal, no internet,  no atm and no nightlife. And yes, we enjoyed our stay so much.
the walkway
the walkway


Upon arrival, we were welcomed with a drink. They guided us to our water cottage, and wow! it was very really really beautiful. The view from our room was so relaxing, and very private. It is very nice to see the jacuzzi. (well, each room has a jacuzzi). What I like most is the balcony, that has the perfect view of blue lagoon... of the islets... definitely a perfect view of nature!
It was very refreshing to look at the islets and some fishes under the cottage. There's also a see through glass to see the waters below. I like the way they designed the rooms.

The only downside for me:
- No doors in the comfort room
- Aircon was small for the room
- The bath water was a bit salty.
But overall, for a nature-lover like me, the rooms were really designed so well, however there was no TV.


 
Our room.
door to the balcony
amazing view from our room
private jacuzzi
the balcony
balcony
inside our room
our room at night
the crystal clear water
The Beads -- that's the door to the CR
very nice view while taking a bath



There are activities available in the resort like kayaking, snorkeling, trekking to the other side of the island. There's also a swimming pool.
Best time to go should be summer because there are stingless jellyfish. But there are also jellyfish with sting so be careful!


Aside from breath taking view of the resort, we've also enjoyed to explore the island.
Even if the place was a bit pricey, for me it's totally worth the visit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment